Valdidentro, Arnoga (SO)
3 days / 2 nights (on request)
Especially thought for the littler ones, the “Kids Adventure” week-end wants to give children and youth aged 10 to 13 the opportunity to get to know mountains as protagonists. It’s a week-end in high Valtellina’s nature; starting point is Arnoga in Valdidentro, from here little hikers will be accompanied by export personnel along nice Val Viola (Purple Valley) up to the refuge where they will spend the night. The week-end’s animation activities are funny and interesting; indeed, in the two days children will get to know various aspects of alpine environment and culture, through games and “scouting expeditions” in the woods.
• 1 day: arrival and accommodation at “Li Arnoga” Hotel (3 stars) in Arnoga - Valdidentro.
• 2 day: in Val Viola with qualified guide (mid-mountain guide) and activities along the way, arrival and accommodation of the kids at Alpe Dosdè Refuge in Val Viola, dinner and overnight stay of the kids at the refuge.
• 3 day: activities through games and animation in the morning, return to Arnoga early in the afternoon. While children are busy with their “adventure”, parents may spend a relaxing weekend in a comfortable hotel not far from Bormio, centre full of history and culture, and Livigno, the capital of shopping.
MIN/MAX NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS FORESEEN: min.10 participants
PRICE: € 140,00
The fee includes:
•2 overnight stays half board at Li Arnoga Hotel (for children, 1 night at the hotel in their parents’ room and 1 night at Alpe Dosdè Refuge)
• 2 packed lunches for the hikes
• qualified guiding
• discounts for admission to Bagni di Bormio Spa Resort and Terme Bormiesi
• Via Alpina documents
• Via Alpina gadget
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Consorzio Turistico Provinciale di Sondrio
Via Trieste, 12 - 23100 Sondrio
TEL. 0342/215921 - 683470
WEBSITE: www.valtellina.it- www.viaalpina-valtellina.com